Saturday, January 22, 2011

So What's That All About?


So yes, this year I am finally going to put in the herb garden. Here's a picture of it in its current state -- not too impressive under the snow, I know. I just read Martha's (if you have to ask, this is not the blog for you) calendar for January, and among the many things she is doing one is perusing seed catalogs and getting ready for spring. What a great way to spend a cold winters afternoon she says. Agreed. So here I am writing a blogpost about what I soon hope to be doing -- perusing seed catalogs and planning my herb garden.

"I miss seeing the green grass," my daughter said to me out of nowhere this morning. For once, I agree with that statement.

1 comment:

  1. love this idea Caroline! Look forward to your herb garden progress...ahh Spring Janice(yonka61)

    ReplyDelete